Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Anti Aging Tips: Hot Stone Massage

Modern Science has revealed that we humans are responsible for 80% of our aging. The other 20% is determined by our genes. It was also discovered that we do age much more rapidly due to the many body toxins trapped within our body for days, months, sometimes even years. One of the causes of body toxin production is stress. The other causes are alkaline-poor diets, environmental toxins and medication.

Stress is with us almost on a daily basis, sometimes more and sometimes less. It creates body toxins that the body needs to neutralize. For that task it needs minerals. If it doesn't get those minerals from food it takes it out of bones, scalp, capillaries, etc. Once those toxins are neutralized we need to aid the body in flushing them out by drinking plenty of water and through movement in form of some exercise or

One of the most successful toxin-removing treatments are manual lymph drainages. For the purpose of providing you with anti-stress and anti aging tips, I am going to introduce the hot stone massage. Whether you are looking for your fountain of youth or simply want to decrease your stress level, a hot stone massage makes your perfect companion. It is a fascinating combination of energy work, massage and the soothing effect of
hot stones. It is an old traditional treatment method in which the well-being can be increased to a physical, mental and spiritual level.

A hot stone massage is more than just a regular massage. It is the luxury version of a typical Swedish massage. Once you have had a hot stone Treatment you won't really want to go back to a normal massage.

hot stone massage will loosen adhesive tissue promoting flexibility, remove toxins and increase circulation and lymph flow to help you gain super vitality. The warmth and the energetic power of the basalt rocks will penetrate deep within the body unblocking stagnated energy. It is the stagnated energy stuck deep within our bodies that cause physical as well as emotional restrictions. It does take special techniques and a trained and institutional therapist to remove such stagnated energies.

Most people will report being extremely relaxed and rejuvenated with less weight on their shoulders after a
hot stone massage. You don't have to do anything but just lay there and enjoy this fantastic treatment while the therapist will help you unwind and the warm rock's energy guide you into deep relaxation. And relaxation is necessary to promote healing.

There are plenty of anti aging tips to follow. A lot of times we do get overwhelmed and not certain where to start. It is best to evaluate your health. How is your diet? How about your stress level? An anti aging supplement won't necessarily do the job if all the other aspects of anti aging aren't balanced. Learn to balance your health first, step by step.